I've been doing some doodles of a (hopefully) permanent avatar for myself, and I've been doing some head-cannoning.
The avatar in question is a humanoid.
- Has skull-like head/face.
- Skin is like a dolphin's, rubbery and smooth.
- Also allows for the "face" to flex with the maw underneath.
- Not to mention for a wider range of expressions,.
- The eyes are triangular, solid black, with white triangular pupils.
- They look like sockets, but please, don't poke them. (They are actual eyes after all!)
- The actual mouth has two hinges.
- Still working on how the buck it works.
- Slightly longer canines than a human's.
- Tongue is forked, like a snake.
- Cannot smell through it.
- Body shape is mostly the same as a human's.
- Fingers end in a hardpoint "claw".
- Feets are bird/raptor like.
Now, If I were to make a species based upon 'er, there would be much leeway for customization.
- Diff. skin/hair/eye colors, eye pupil shapes, horns, facial designs.
As for world headcannon, It's name is Skellios (such originality I know) and its world is like ours, with minor changes.
Also, horsie-tanks should be a thing.
On an unrelated note, Senior year! S-2! 2nd Lieutenant!
Listening to: The voices inside my head. SHUT UP ALREADY,
Reading: Drabbles that float through my mind.
Watching: You while you sleep.
Playing: Skyrim of course.
Eating: PILLS HERE!
Drinking: Dear Primus I hope this is water.....